Wednesday 25 November 2015

Celebrating Success

What I love about being a Headteacher are the visits I receive from pupils showing me what they have recently learned in class. This week has been no exception. I have had regular knocks on my door from proud children desperate to tell me why they have been sent down to see me. I thought it would be nice to share some of these stories with you.

Leo, Callum and Mary had demonstrated excellent knowledge in their science lesson with Mrs Donald. They were able to tell me what scientific words like soluble and viscosity meant. Fantastic!

Tegan and Aliye were proud to tell me that they had been supporting other children in their class with their learning. They are excellent role models!

Jude was delighted to show me what Ozzie the Owl had got up to when he visited Jude for the weekend. He was very proud of the pictures and writing he had completed with the help of his family. Ozzie looked like he had a great time and Jude seemed pleased to get a chance to sit in my chair!

Charlie amazed me with his science book. He was able to tell me what he had learned from the experiment he had completed on separating mixtures.
 

I am very proud of all our pupils and the hard work they put into their learning. 

Rona Mackie
Headteacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.