Monday 8 February 2016

Fantastic learners at Guildford Grove

Last week, I had lots of children sent to my office to show me their excellent work and talk to me about how engaged they were in their learning. I also enjoyed several walks around the school where I visited classes and witnessed high levels of engagement and excellent behaviour.

I really enjoyed visiting the Foundation Stage where they have created amazing under the sea displays for the children to enjoy. I spent a lovely half an hour enjoying the KS2 children singing with Mrs Schollar and Mrs Pedder and I also had a very useful meeting with our school council who talked me through the work they have been doing on finding out how our pupils feel about eating in the dining hall. 

Also well done to our Year 5 and 6 netball teams who represented our school so well when they played QE last week. They are such committed players.


KS2 singing
Hollie's amazing Science!
Emerald's fantastic effort in Science.
Another great Science book from Chantelle
Miliena and Kaela created their own computer timer using the scratch programme.
Michael and Aliye had a great week and came to see me several times!



Rona Mackie
Headteacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.